The MD/PhD Blog
Welcome to MD PhDs
About our site
MD PhDs.org is a portal for tomorrow's medical scientists. It's a long road forward, and we're here to help you find the right program, navigate the MSTP / MD PhD admissions process to provide you with the information that you need. MD PhD Central is designed by MD PhD students for prospective applicants and current trainees.
MDPhDs.org is the ultimate resource for future physician scientists
- Our site is designed to help inform prospective physician-scientists about the field, the profession, and the application process. Our goal is to provide the resources that you need to help decide whether this exciting and challenging career path is right for you.
- Guide/FAQs: A 38-page guide to the entire MD/PhD process and also answers to the 16 most frequently asked questions regarding MD/PhD and Medical Scientist Training Programs
- News: User submitted new articles relevant to MD/PhD or MSTP programs
- Blog: Announcements and updates from the MDPhDs.org administrators
- Programs: Which school is right for you? Our Forum-based database of individual MD/PhD program reviews and discussions for each school provides information that differs from what you'll find elsewhere on MD-only programs
- Students: Information for current students in training, financial resources, tips, and more
- About us: A little background about the team, our mission, and our contact information
This site is sustained by the submission of reviews as applicants progress through the process. If you have benefited from this site, please contribute to the continual renewal of school reviews. Your opinion and impression is valuable. We encourage reviews submissions prior to matriculation.
Best wishes from the team at MDPhDs.org